Williams-Sonoma is a specialty cookware and furnishings retailer founded in 1956. The Old Hyde Park Village store, located on the corner of S. Dakota Avenue and S. Village Circle boats an array of quality bakeware, cutlery, electrics, glass and barware and other home goods.
- Hours: Sun, noon - 6pm; Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking in the nearby parking garage.
- Founding Date: 1956
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check
- Products: Bakeware, cookware, cutlery, electrics, glass and barware and other home goods.
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns within 90 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot