Smoke Barbecue & Grill (Closed)
This South Tampa barbecue restaurant, located on Platt Street, serves up some of the most succulent smoked pork ribs and savory Texas brisket. While from the outside Smoke looks like an old auto body shop, customers have a choice of enjoying outside seating on the covered patio at wrought iron tablea or inside the air-conditioned comfortable dining room for lunch, dinner or happy hour. Smoke also has live bands several times a week.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - midnight; Sat, 8am - midnight; Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Smoked pork and beef ribs, Montreal smoked brisket, smoked Texas-style brisket and catfish.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.smokebbqtampa.com/our-menu
- Specialties: Smoked pork and beef ribs, Montreal smoked brisket, smoked Texas-style brisket and catfish.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: Smoked Pork Ribs
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual