In business at its current location for over 20 years, Pach’s Place is a South Tampa institution, best known for its weekend brunches, hearty breakfast fare and delicious burgers. It's the kind of place that becomes a weekend ritual; where the locals go to see family and friends in a comfortable, hometown diner atmosphere. Regularly voted "Best in Tampa Bay Area" for breakfast, Pach's Place features traditional breakfast dishes as well as nutritious alternatives, scrumptious pancakes and waffles, and signature skillets loaded with eggs, vegetables and potatoes. The lunch fare consists of sandwiches, burgers, salads, and hearty soups—tasty, unassuming and completely satisfying.
There are no fancy dishes on the menu; just ample quantities of good food at exceptionally good prices. It is difficult to spend more than $10 on a meal here. It's a great place to take the family, read the Sunday paper, share a cup of coffee with a neighbor—or perhaps with the mayor, who just might be at the next table. If you are not already a regular, take a detour from your morning walk on Bayshore Boulevard and grab breakfast at Pach's Place.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. Sat & Sun 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pachsplace.com/pachs
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pach's everything skillet that includes everything one could want for breakfast in one skillet.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual