The John F. Germany Public Library serves as the reference hub and resource center for all citizens of Hillsborough County. It is the flagship library of the Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System.
- Hours: Mon-Wed, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thu, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fri-Sat, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sun, 12:30 to 5 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1917
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Size of collection: 469,217
- Specialties: Burgert Brothers Photographic Collection; Foundation Center Collection; Genealogy Collection; Local History Collection; Small Business Center
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Internet Access (40 PCs)