Hudson Manor is an assisted living facility housed in the historic Palmerin Hotel. The facility's staff is on call 24 hours a day and offers medicine supervision, weekly visits with doctors, laundry services and housekeeping services. The facility also offers cable, transportation services, a beauty salon, library and much more. Three meals a day plus snacks are served in the restaurant-style dining area and there is also a bistro on site. Activities are planned by a recreation director. The facility is located close to shopping, dining, marinas and Tampa General Hospital. For a full list of amenities and resident application information, visit the website, or call the number provided for a personal tour.
- Fax: 813-254-6998
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Some insurances are accepted; call the office to confirm.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: AL 10528
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation