Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce began as the Tampa Board of Trade in 1885 and was reorganized in 1928 to become the Tampa Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber is a not-for-profit business membership organization that helps promote the businesses and business interests of its members - small businesses, big corporations, government bodies and the military. The Chamber's offices are located in Suite 201.
- Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Founding Date: 1885