Since 1987, Circles has been providing the community of South Tampa with delectable dishes and fine dining. Among the stellar service, one will also notice the relaxing, intimate and fine dining experience.
Circles was established by a group of friends including the current owners – Michael and Judy Chulikavit – in Brooklyn, New York. What started out as a mere sandwich shop, which used pita bread (where the "circle" in Circles comes from) exclusively, Circles has since evolved into a fine dining experience after years of perfecting its cuisine.
Circles also provides private rooms for parties of ten or more (gratuity is included for use of private rooms). Intimate spaces such as these are ideal for family gatherings, business meetings, baby and wedding showers, holiday parties, or a variety of other occasions.
Although reservations are not required, Circles recommends that you reserve for parties numbering six or more.
During holidays such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and New Years Eve, Circles recommends reserving a table for any size party.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Brunch: Sun, 10:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine foods
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.circlessouthtampa.com/Lunch_Menu.html
- Specialties: American, Asian and Italian fusion; some dishes: chicken Marsala with mushrooms, veal spicy demi-glace with portabella mushrooms, fried calamari with pomodoro marinara, panko crusted fresh mozzarella cheese and grouper sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Burgers, Chinese, International, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Thai, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Lobster bisque bowl, crab cakes, Ahi tuna burger, Thai-style grilled calamari salad (Yum calamari), duck breast with stir fried Szechuan vegetables
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Authentic pad Thai with shrimp
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: elegant