Thursday, March 22
- A burglary was reported at 6210 S. Richard Ave. The culprit entered the residence via an open window and took and iPhone and an iPad 2.
Friday, March 23
- A burglary was reported at 3211 W. Leona St. The culprit kicked the front door in and stole about $8,000-$10,000 worth of jewelry.
- Someone stole a 1997 Chevrolet Lumina parked in the employee parking area of the TGH parking garage at 1 Tampa General Cir.
- A burglary was reported at 3401 W. Palmira Ave. Reported taken were: a Samsung 42" flat screen television, a Louis Vuitton wallet, a second wallet, and credit cards. The credit cards were used at a Publix in Temple Terrace.
Saturday, March 24
- Two auto burglaries were reported in the 700 block of S. Delaware Ave. The culprit entered the unlocked vehicles and took a wallet and make-up items.
Sunday, March 25
- Between March 23 and March 25, someone entered a garage at 2220 Soho Bay Ct. and stole a blue and white mountain bike. The culprit left a bike in place of the stolen one.
- A burglary was reported at 5241 S. Dale Mabry Hwy. The culprit pried the front lock to gain entry into the business. Once inside, the suspect stole cash and a backpack containing a passport and other paperwork, but left behind two rifles and a laptop computer.
Monday, March 26
- An auto burglary was reported at 3608 W. Tyson Ave. The culprit entered the unlocked vehicle and stole about $13,000 worth of property, including a wallet containing cash and credit cards, a 14k gold Jesus charm and chain, and an Emporio Armani gold watch.
Thursday, March 29
- Someone stole a 1999 Mercedes-Benz that was parked at 1911 W. Dekle Ave. The keys were left in the car.
- Someone took a GPS unit, an iPod, a Kindle, and tennis racquets from an unlocked car at 1916 W. Dekle Ave.
- An auto burglary was reported at 512 S. Orleans Ave. The culprit entered the unlocked vehicle and stole a computer bag, a personal check and a car key of the victim’s second vehicle. The computer bag was recovered from a nearby trash bin.