Thursday, Feb. 16
- A burglary was reported at Art Boutique, 3802 S. Dale Mabry Hwy. The culprit broke a window to gain entry into the store after closing hours. Once inside, the suspect stole an undisclosed amount of cash from a drawer and fled undetected.
Friday, Feb. 17
- Between 5.30 p.m. and 9.30 p.m., someone entered two visiting school busses for an event at Robinson High School, 6311 S. Lois Ave. The culprit stole property from inside the busses valued at $3,100, including a laptop and a debit card.
- A burglary was reported at 3902 W. Barcelona St. The culprit kicked in the rear door of the residence and stole a Compaq laptop, a Samsung tablet, and a Toshiba 37” flat screen television.
- A burglary was reported at Gardens at South Bay, 6730 S. Lois Ave. Reported stolen were: an HP laptop, a cell phone charger, DVDs, and miscellaneous food and cleaning products.
Saturday, Feb. 18
- A burglary was reported at Power Distribution, 215 S. Rome Ave. The culprit cut the chain on the gate's padlock and stole a 16-foot utility trailer.
Sunday, Feb. 19
- An auto burglary was reported at 4522 La Carmen Court. The culprit entered an unlocked 2011 Cadillac and took a wallet.
Monday, Feb. 20
- An auto burglary was reported at International Plaza, 2223 N. Westshore Blvd. The culprit pried the driver’s door lock to gain entry into the vehicle. Reported stolen were: two external hard drives, a printer, a telephone and miscellaneous clothing items.
- A burglary was reported at the Arbors Apartments, 4714 S. Trask Ave. The culprit entered the apartment and stole jewelry valued at approximately $1,100.