1. - Find out how you can help Feeding America Tampa Bay in its battle against hunger.
2. - Heated yoga is not new to the yoga world. Let’s be real, modern yoga's roots are in South India, which is HOT.
3. - The local restaurant chain will open its fourth location on West Swann Avenue this August and feature an iPad menu and lunch and dinner service.
4. - The popular downtown lunchtime eatery is expanding to South Howard in an attempt to garner night-time business and add another element to South Tampa's Mexican cuisine scene.
5. - Two friends are combining their efforts to create a one stop shop for authentic Mexican cuisine and local art.
6. - The city council is paving the way for residents to raise their own cluckers.
7. - SWFBUD member donated $2,000 to Tampa Police for more "Share the Road It's the Law" decals to be applied on Tampa Police cruisers' rear windows.