1. Learn about the summer camps the Patel Conservatory has to offer, and enjoy free live entertainment, games, activities and prizes at the from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at 1010 N. W.C. Macinnes Pl. Sign up for camps and classes today and save 10 percent on tuition.
2. Head to downtown for the from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday at , 600 N. Ashley Dr.
3. Browse along various exhibitor stands displaying a wide range of artworks at the from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at , 1621 W. Snow Cir.
4. starts at 8 p.m. Saturday at the Cuban Club, 2010 N. Avenida Republica de Cuba. The nonprofit organization Pinups for Pitbulls presents this fund-raiser featuring burlesque shows, a silent auction, live bands, food, and a cash bar.
5. Learn about the care and cultivation of indigenous plants and flowers at the from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the University of Tampa, 401 W. Kennedy Blvd.