1. The 2012-Model Tampa Bay International Auto Show features hundreds of high-end cars and trucks, pre-production models, electric vehicles, a multi-million dollar exotic collection, and ride and drive sessions at the , 333 S Franklin St. The event is from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 20. Admission is $9 for adults, $5 for seniors, military and kids ages 7 to 12. Kids 6 and younger enter for free. Kids Day is Sunday, so all children 12 and under are admitted for free when accompanied by a paying adult on that day.
2. The 13th annual Ybor City Heritage and Cigar Festival is a family-friendly event featuring live entertainment, fine cigars, traditional foods, cultural activities, sports zone, kid’s zone, a beer and wine garden and an antique car display. The event is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Centennial Park, 1800 E Eight Ave. Admission is $5, children 12 and younger free.
3. Start your holiday shopping at the 9th annual from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, at Hyde Park Art Studio, 702 S Albany St. The art show and sale features one-of-a-kind pieces of art in different mediums, from pottery to jewelry.
4. Bluebird Books, a literary-themed mobile project space housed in a converted short blue bus debuts Saturday, Nov. 19. Pop into the part bookstore, part art mobile house from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Ubernothing art review and literacy magazine’s Big Machine event at Cafe Hey, 1540 N Franklin St.
5. Square One’s Cosmopolitan event is Saturday, Nov. 19 at the Ritz Ybor, 1503 E Seventh Ave. The event featuring art, music, dance and fashion extravaganza with 75 local artists along with over 50 musicians, dancers, models and performers is from 7 p.m. to midnight. $5 donation is suggested.