South Tampa Patch is about more than local headlines. We’re also your connection to the community around you. On this site, you can talk to your neighbors, share your opinions, show off your photography skills and a whole lot more.
While you might be familiar with the headlines, here are five things you may not have known you could do on South Tampa Patch:
- Create an event – Want to let others know about a concert that’s coming up or a bake sale that needs customers, just post your event on Patch.
- Share your photos – Did you know you can add your photos to our stories and even help populate an ever-evolving neighborhood gallery? You can and it only takes a few moments to share your shots with everyone in South Tampa.
- Voice Your Opinion – You’re a part of the community and we want you involved in the conversation. To prove it, we’ve created two easy ways for you to voice your opinion. You can simply comment directly on stories that strike a chord with you or you can sign up to become a Patch blogger.
- Follow the conversation off Patch – Want to keep up with what’s happening in South Tampa when you’re on the go? There are four easy ways to do so: You can sign up for our newsletter, get our mobile app, become a South Tampa Patch Facebook fan or even follow us on Twitter at @SouthTampaPatch.
- Advertise to a highly targeted audience – Want to make sure people in South Tampa know about your big sale or new merchandise? South Tampa Patch is the place to reach them. To find out more about advertising, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time to get "Patch"ed into South Tampa!