Invite a friend
Tampa Bay Beer Week: 97X “Beer In The Park” Craft-Beer Festival
This event is part of a series from March 3 to March 10 supported by local brewers, distributors, and vendors to celebrate both local and imported craft beers available in the Bay area.
Here, sample more than 80 beers and food from local restaurants during a live broadcast with Drew from 97X and live music from Paint The Town Red. Enter to win beer for a year.
|Where||Hyde Park Village 1621 W Snow Cir, Tampa, FL 33606|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–9:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Hyde Park Village
The Shops at Hyde Park Village is an outdoor mall featuring attractive landscaping, seating benches and a large variety of stores and restaurants, including Brooks Brothers, Williams Sonoma, Anthropologie, Tommy Bahama's and the Wine Exchange. It hosts numerous events throughout the year such as an art festival, live music, a fresh market and the annual lighting of the Enchanted Tree on Thanksgiving weekend. A directory of shops and restaurants and information on upcoming events are available on its website.
Other events here
- Hyde Park Village Fresh Market February 3, 2013 / March 3, 2013 / April 7, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / June 2, 2013 / July 7, 2013 / August 4, 2013 / September 1, 2013 / October 6, 2013 / November 3, 2013 / December 1, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Kids Market Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Kids Market June 2, 2013 / July 7, 2013 / August 4, 2013 / September 1, 2013 / October 6, 2013 / November 3, 2013 / December 1, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Fall Festival & Craft Beer BREWhaha Sat, Oct 12, 5:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Enchanted Tree Lighting Ceremony & Holiday Street Party Sat, Nov 23, 5:00 pm–10:00 pm