Invite a friend
April Fool's Day Fun at the Children’s Museum
It's no joke! The Glazer Children's Museum presents a bunch of fun and funny programs for April Fool's Day:
- 1pm to 4pm: Serendipitous Pranks and Crafts
- 2pm: "Oops, I spilled my drink" -- Create a fake drink spill in the World Kitchen using melted chocolate while listening to a funny short story.
- 2:30pm: Storytime with "April Foolishness" by Teresa Bateman near the 2nd Floor airplane.
- 3pm: Jester's Hat -- Visit the Art Lab to learn about the king of all jokesters, the Jester, and create his signature hat.
- 4pm: When Pigs Fly -- This activity in the Sports Corner teaches about gravity and density.
|Where||110 W Gasparilla Plz, Tampa, FL 33602 (Glazer Children's Museum)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–5:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Families, Seniors|
|Price||Free for museum members; for non-members, $15 for adults, $12.50 for military and seniors, $9.50 for children over 1|