Invite a friend
Hyde Park Village Live Music Series: Category Three
Gather at the fountain to hear live music from Category Three. Proceeds from beverage sales this evening benefit the domestic-violence shelter The Spring of Tampa Bay (rain date: July 27).
Friendly dogs on leashes welcome.
|Where||Hyde Park Village 1621 W Snow Cir, Tampa, FL 33606|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||free admission; food and drink priced separately|
More About Hyde Park Village
The Shops at Hyde Park Village is an outdoor mall featuring attractive landscaping, seating benches and a large variety of stores and restaurants, including Brooks Brothers, Williams Sonoma, Anthropologie, Tommy Bahama's and the Wine Exchange. It hosts numerous events throughout the year such as an art festival, live music, a fresh market and the annual lighting of the Enchanted Tree on Thanksgiving weekend. A directory of shops and restaurants and information on upcoming events are available on its website.
Other events here
- Hyde Park Village Fresh Market February 3, 2013 / March 3, 2013 / April 7, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / June 2, 2013 / July 7, 2013 / August 4, 2013 / September 1, 2013 / October 6, 2013 / November 3, 2013 / December 1, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Kids Market Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Kids Market June 2, 2013 / July 7, 2013 / August 4, 2013 / September 1, 2013 / October 6, 2013 / November 3, 2013 / December 1, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Fall Festival & Craft Beer BREWhaha Sat, Oct 12, 5:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Enchanted Tree Lighting Ceremony & Holiday Street Party Sat, Nov 23, 5:00 pm–10:00 pm