Invite a friend
Chalk Walk is a free, family friendly, public art display of chalk drawings on the sidewalks of Hyde Park Village. Support the local arts community with your family, friends and furry ones too, and celebrate art in the Village.
Saturday, 10 AM to 6 PM.
Schedule of events, TBA.
More About Hyde Park Village
The Shops at Hyde Park Village is an outdoor mall featuring attractive landscaping, seating benches and a large variety of stores and restaurants, including Brooks Brothers, Williams Sonoma, Anthropologie, Tommy Bahama's and the Wine Exchange. It hosts numerous events throughout the year such as an art festival, live music, a fresh market and the annual lighting of the Enchanted Tree on Thanksgiving weekend. A directory of shops and restaurants and information on upcoming events are available on its website.
Other events here
- Hyde Park Village Fresh Market February 3, 2013 / March 3, 2013 / April 7, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / June 2, 2013 / July 7, 2013 / August 4, 2013 / September 1, 2013 / October 6, 2013 / November 3, 2013 / December 1, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Kids Market Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Kids Market June 2, 2013 / July 7, 2013 / August 4, 2013 / September 1, 2013 / October 6, 2013 / November 3, 2013 / December 1, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Fall Festival & Craft Beer BREWhaha Sat, Oct 12, 5:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Enchanted Tree Lighting Ceremony & Holiday Street Party Sat, Nov 23, 5:00 pm–10:00 pm