Top-Rated Businesses on South Tampa Patch
The most favorably reviewed businesses in our directory include Yard of Ale and Shakolad Chocolate Factory. Which business do you think has the best customer service in South Tampa-Hyde Park?
Next month, South Tampa-Hyde Park Patch will be holding a contest to find out which business has the best customer service in our coverage area, and we want to hear from you. Businesses will be chosen to participate based on the number of ratings and reviews they have in the South Tampa Patch directory by March 11.
Want to help your favorite businesses qualify for the contest? Just search for them in our Places directory and leave a short review on why you enjoy doing business with them.
These businesses have been the most popular with South Tampa Patch readers so far, with a 5-star rating and a review in our business directory:
- Cinebistro, 1609 W. Swann Ave.
- Shakolad Chocolate Factory, 408 S. Howard Ave.
- Academic Aftercare, 620 S. MacDill Ave.
- Villa Rosa Distinctive Linens & Bath, 3001 S. MacDill Ave.
- Yard of Ale, 406 S. Howard Ave.
- Ribit's Bar-B-Que, 401 S. Howard Ave.
- Rainbow Food Market, 1421 S. Howard Ave.
In addition, these businesses have 5-star ratings:
- Painting With a Twist, 2821 S. MacDill Ave.
- Ciccio & Tony's, 1015 S. Howard Ave.
- Bay to Bay Lending, 501 S. Dakota Ave.
- Daily Eats Restaurant, 901 S. Howard Ave.
- Anderen Bank, 2514 W. Kennedy Blvd.
- Bungalow Restaurant, 2202 W. Kennedy Blvd.
- Byblos Cafe, 2832 S. MacDill Ave.
- McBride Kelly & Associates Realty, 501 S. Dakota Ave.
Are you a business owner or manager? Claim your directory listing to be eligible for the customer service contest, and encourage your customers to review your business on Patch. In addition to being eligible for the Best Customer Service award, by claiming your directory listing you'll get an email notification every time someone reviews your business, a boost in search engine rankings and more. (Check out this video for more on the benefits of claiming your listing.