South Tampa Businesses to Participate in Tampa Bay Beer Week
Indulge in craft beer and learn about new specialty brews during Tampa Bay Beer Week.
The first Tampa Bay Beer Week will kick off Saturday, March 3, and will continue until Saturday, March 10.
The week will "celebrate Tampa Bay beer culture and showcase the area as an emerging and vibrant craft and specialty beer destination," according to the Tampa Bay Beer Week's Facebook page.
Events for both beer aficionados and those looking to refine their palates will take place all around the Tampa Bay area.
Here's a rundown of happenings in South Tampa and Ybor City.
Saturday, March 3
- FBG Beerfest, Centro Ybor, 1600 E. 8th Ave. 2-6 p.m.
- Green Flash Brewery Night after FBG Beerfest at Tampa Bay Brewing Company, 1600 E. 8th Ave. 6-9 p.m.
Sunday, March 4
- Eggs and Kegs with Ballast Point Brewing at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W. Spruce St. 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Craft Beer and Chili Cook-off at Yeoman's Road Pub, 236 E. Davis Blvd. 2-5 p.m.
Monday, March 5
- Local Beer Tasting at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits Gandy Blvd, 3100 W. Gandy Blvd. 6-8 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Night at World of Beers South Tampa, 402 S. Howard Ave. 6-9 p.m.
Tuesday, March 6
- Lost Coast Brewery Tour of Tampa, various locations. 5-10 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company & Cigar City Brewing Beer Dinner at Tampa Bay Brewing Company, 1600 E. 8th Ave. 6:30-10 p.m.
- Anchor Brewing Beer Pairing at New World Brewery, 1313 E. 8th Ave. 7-10 p.m.
Wednesday, March 7
- Grain to Glass - presented by Special Hoperations Homebrew Club at Datz, 2616 S. MacDill Ave. 6-9 p.m.
- Southeast Beer Pioneers at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W. Spruce St. 6-9 p.m.
- Bell's Brewery Night featuring Hopslam at Datz, 2616 S. MacDill Ave. 6-9 p.m.
- Beer, Bites, and Brushes at Creative Loafing Space (above the Spaghetti Factory), 1911 N. 13th St.
- Beer Cocktail Night at Ciro's, 2109 Bayshore Blvd. 9 p.m.-12 a.m.
Thursday, March 8
- Craft Beer Dinner at Bernini Restaurant, 1702 E. 7th Ave. 6-9 p.m.
- Dogfish Head IPA Event at Fly Bar & Restraunt, 1202 N. Franklin St. 8-10 p.m.
- Samuel Adams Tasting Panel at World of Beer South Tampa, 402 S. Howard Ave. 9-11 p.m.
Friday, March 9
- Meet Samuel Adams Brewer Amy Gregory at Total Wine Tampa, 1720 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. 12-3 p.m.
- Happy Hour at The Bricks!, 1327 E. 7th Ave. 5-10 p.m.
- New York Brewers Night at World of Beer South Tampa, 402 S. Howard Ave. 6-9 p.m.
- 97x Beer In The Park Craft Beer Festival in Hyde Park Village, 1621 W. Snow Circle. 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 10
- Hunahpu's Day at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W. Spruce St. 11 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Whole Foods Beer Sampling Fest at Whole Foods Market, 1548 S. Dale Mabry Hwy. 2-4 p.m.
Sunday, March 11 - Beer Week is Over, Let's Take Care of the Hangover
- Sour Beer BBQ Breakfast at New World Brewery, 1313 E. 8th Ave. 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
For more information, visit tampabaybeerweek.com.