Pickup Truck, Golf Cart, Scooter, and $19,000 in Jewelry Reported Stolen
Recent reports from Tampa Police District 1's crime blotter.
Wednesday, May 9
- A burglary was reported at 2816 W. Terrace Dr. The culprit pried a back door open and rummaged throughout the residence. Reported taken were: $19,000 worth of jewelry, silver serving trays, and a MacBook computer.
Thursday, May 10
- A JMST motor scooter was reported stolen from the parking lot of the Patio Bar and Grill, 421 S. MacDill Ave.
Friday, May 11
- An auto burglary was reported at the corner of West Cleveland Street and South Moody Avenue. The victim went to The Kennedy and did not lock her car. When she returned to her vehicle, three cell phones were missing.
Saturday, May 12
- Between May 12 and May 13, someone cut two chain-link fences at Robinson High School, 6311 S. Louis Ave., and stole a golf cart that was parked by an equipment shed, near the softball field.
Sunday, May 13
- Between 1 a.m. and 7 a.m., someone stole a 2006 Dodge pickup truck that was parked in front of the residence at 2007 W. Dekle Ave.