Patch is teaming up with Feeding America Tampa Bay and local businesses and organizations for a food drive to benefit our friends and neighbors throughout the region who struggle with hunger.
Our Give-A-Ton Food Drive is happening now in South Tampa and 18 of our neighboring Patch towns around Tampa Bay.
Want to help? Here's a list of our local partners who are participating in the food drive and are now accepting your donations of non-perishable food items:
- Buddy Brew Coffee, 2020 W. Kennedy Blvd.
- Flying Fish Bikes, 2409 S. MacDill Ave.
- Rainbow Food Mart, 1421 S. Howard Ave.
- Swann Avenue Market & Deli, 1021 W. Swann Ave.
- TeBella Tea Company, 227 E. Davis Blvd.
Stop in at one of these local businesses today, or make a financial contribution to the drive directly on Feeding America Tampa Bay’s website. Just go to the donation page and look for the Give-A-Ton Food Drive option.
Thank you for helping those in need!