GTE Financial's 'Memberfest' Features Food, Fun
The company, which has locations in south Tampa, downtown Tampa and Ybor City, will have prizes and music at the event.
This just in from GTE Financial:
To show appreciation and provide added values to its members, GTE Financial’s second annual “Memberfest” will take place at its headquarters in Ybor City on Saturday, October 20 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Also celebrating the successful launch of GTE Financial’s new brand and its first 2,000-new-member month (both in August), Memberfest will offer members:
- Family-friendly activities, giveaways, prizes, music, food and refreshments
- The opportunity to meet GTE representatives from every department
- Financial education opportunities about retirement, virtual banking, credit theft, and home buying
- Free computer check-ups from GTE’s Techs on Tour
- Free document shredding to help dispose of sensitive documents safely, securely, and in an environmentally friendly way
- The opportunity to meet a Lightning player, the Lightning Girls, and hop on the Tampa Bay Lightning “Fan Zam” Zamboni
- And GTE will be giving away an Electric Car, from Suncoast Electric Vehicles, to 1 of 4 GTE Home Loan contest finalists
Memberfest promotes GTE’s member-focused approach, with such member benefits as free checking and debit, free online banking services, low rates on home and auto loans, comprehensive and competitive business services, and free remote deposit capture.
Total membership is approaching 200,000.
Memberfest will be held at GTE Financial’s headquarters at 711 East Henderson Avenue in Tampa. GTE members who would like to attend the free event can RSVP online at: https://www.gtefinancial.org/about/news-events/event-calendar/memberfest.
Local GTE Financial locations include: Downtown Tampa at 702 N Franklin Street, Suite 100; South Tampa at 711 S Dale Mabry Highway; Ybor City headquarters, 711 East Henderson Avenue.
Do you plan to go? Tell us in the comments.