In its 25th year, the series will run from March through May with some of the top local rock, jazz, folk and country bands scheduled to perform at the downtown park at 600 N. Ashley Dr. and Lowry Park at 7525 North Blvd.
All concerts start at 7 p.m. and admission is free.
Here’s the lineup at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, according to TBO.com:
- March 30: Alan Thomas Group (jazz), Denise Moore and Then Some (jazz).
- April 6: no concert (Good Friday).
- April 13: Kirsten and Jasmine (acoustic folk), Cadillac Bombers (rockabilly).
- April 20: Donnie Rogers (folk rock), Woody and the Nutcrackers (pop rock).
- April 27: Sunset Bridge Band (alternative country), Glenn Cummings Band (country rock).