FDOT Releases Construction Lane Closures for Week
Find out which roads to avoid.
The Florida Department of Transportation recently release their construction closures for today through Saturday, Nov. 24.
See the list below to re-route your commute:
- Courtney Campbell Causeway (SR 60) between the Pinellas County Line and the Bayport Drive exit. Repaving project; nightly lane closures from Sunday - Tuesday, 8 pm to 5:30 am and daily lane closures Monday - Tuesday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Busch Boulevard between Dale Mabry Highway and Armenia Avenue; Repaving project; Intermittent nightly lane closures from Sunday - Tuesday between 11 pm and 6 am.
- Dale Mabry Highway between Kennedy Boulevard and Hillsborough Avenue; Concrete repair/resurfacing project; Nightly lane closures from Sunday - Tuesday from 9 pm to 6 am.
- Northbound Florida Avenue between Kennedy Boulevard and East Violet Street; Repaving project;Northbound lane closures from Sunday – Saturday, 24 hours a day.
- Hillsborough Avenue between 56th Street and Orient Road; Repaving project; Nightly lane closures Sunday - Tuesday from 8:30 pm to 6 am.
- US 301 between Interstate 4 and Sligh Avenue; Repaving project; Intermittent daily lane closures Sunday - Tuesday between 9 am and 4 pm.
Have these construction projects altered your commute? Tell us in the comments.